The Natural Cafe - Santa Maria

Contact 805-937-2735

2407 S Broadway, Santa Maria, California, USA, 93454

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several locations in California. Extensive menu includes many vegetarian dishes: sandwiches, salads, pasta, smoothies, a veggie soup of the day (sometimes vegan). You can ask to veganize a dish using veganaise, etc. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by larryabailey

Don't Overlook The Natural Cafe - Edit

The Natural Café, a small restaurant chain on the Central Coast of California is fantastic. Although, not entirely vegan, it does offer a extensive menu of vegan and wheat/gluten free items, great tasting, professionally presented dishes, and a well appointed decor. What was really encouraging was the staff; they actually knew what vegan and wheat/gluten free was all about. This was our first visit to this chain, and my partner and I were very impressed. I had the vegetarian tamale and my partner had the vegetarian stir-fry with tofu; both dishes had totally unexpected and wonderful flavors. I think that this small chain has outlets all thru the Central Coast and is a great comfort to us knowing that they are there. What a change from traveling just a few years ago!.

Pros: Great Taste, Fresh Food, Good Value

Return to Santa Maria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Natural Cafe - Santa Maria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2238 times since Aug 2008.