CLOSED: The Natural Cafe - Goleta

805-692-2363

6990 Market Pl Dr (at Near Costco), Goleta, California, USA, 93117

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several locations in California. Extensive menu includes many vegetarian dishes: sandwiches, salads, pasta, smoothies, a veggie soup of the day (sometimes vegan). You can ask to veganize a dish using veganaise, etc. Previously located on Hollister Ave, Mar 2015. Reported closed, Jan 2017.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by courtneysli

Love the concept, not so sure about the place... - Edit

Although I have enjoyed stopping by the Nat. Cafe over the years, their service is really all over the board. I always have to check my food before leaving because on multiple occasions they have totally mixed up my order (and their food isn't cheap.), and when I have brought my receipt and food back to be exchanged for what I DID order, the cashiers have given me attitude on a few occasions, whereas on other occasions have been extremely helpful and accommodating. So it really depends on who is helping you- and keep in mind I wasn't confrontational or rude to them, I understand that it's not their fault and the kitchen can get things a bit mixed up in a rush...I just don't want to be paying $9 for a baked potato and steamed veggies that I never even receive! haha! Any way, the food is pretty good, the concept and atmosphere of the place is way fun! The service is totally hit or miss, though.

Pros: Atmosphere, concept of local/"natural" foods, Good assortment of veg. menu items

Cons: Poor service, "Ok" food, Overpriced potatoes (LOL!)

Great Vegan Food - Edit

Great Vegan Food. The glasses taste like soap and there are always bubbles in the water, they don't rinse the glasses enough. The food is excellent though, I always eat here :)

Return to Goleta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Natural Cafe - Goleta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.