The Natural Apothecary

+44-1730858183

The Natural Apothecary, 1 Heath Rd, Petersfield, England, GU31 4ER

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food shop and cafe offering many vegetarian and vegan dishes, from salads and marinated tofu to daily soup and avocado on toast. Smoothies, fresh juices, non-dairy milk for hot drinks and for the porridge. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, British, Health food, Non-veg

First Review by Gupalsmurthpadacal

Delicious vegan, gluten-free cakes - very good coffee and speciality hot drinks - smoothies - juices - great food selection for veggies and vegans - Edit

Lovely place - friendly staff - delicious food. Regularly fully-booked so advisable to reserve a spot.

From the cakes selection I have tried the vegan and gluten free orange and almond cake, which was unbelievably good - highly recommend. Not overpriced at £2.50.

Also tried the breakfast muffin - which was yummy.

I had a mocha from here with almond milk - which was lovely. I also had a matcha latte with almond milk - also very good. They weren't stringey with the matcha ;).

I've had their vegan salad selection to take away. It cost £4.50 and it was too much for one meal. And all of it was delicious! Really well seasoned.

Other food on the menu regularly catches my eyes like the falafel scotch egg - I don't know if it has egg but I would like to know. The veggie/pesky selection looks very good too but obviously I haven't tried it.

I have to practise immense will power to stop myself from buying the orange and almond cake every day. Seriously, it's amazing.

Pros: Friendly staff, Delicious cakes, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Expensive sandwhiches

nice little place - Edit

I had hot chocolate with almond milk here as well as a chia, date and walnut slice. Was very nice but would be nice if there was more vegan gluten free choice (I'm so used to being spoilt in London!)
My husband has a vegan chocolate cake which he said was nice but not amazing
Staff very nice and friendly

Pros: wide appeal- good for omni friends , near to town , good to a vegan friendly place in petersfield

Cons: busy, table close together , more choice would make it even better

surprising find - Edit

this place is tucked away at the edge of the town centre. they have several vegan options most of which are also avaliable for takeaway. it is quite a small cafe and appears very popular with the locals so it might be worth calling up and booking in advance.

Pros: lots of vegan options avaliable, takeaway is also

Cons: very busy so it's worth considering booking a tabl

Return to Petersfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Natural Apothecary closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.