The Naked Noodle

Contact 406-862-6253

10 Baker Ave (at E 2nd St), Whitefish, Montana, USA, 59937

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual noodle restaurant featuring noodles from most cuisines. Dishes are set with the option to add additional toppings. Diners also can customize their dish with their choice of noodles, sauce, toppings and protein (including tofu). Ask for details of vegetarian and vegan items. Drive-thru service from 9-11pm nightly. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JesseIves

extremely mediocre - Edit

When my wife and I stayed in Whitefish on our way to Glacier, we knew we were faced with limited dining options, and most were closed by the time we got there. We each got something different. She got a stir fry of some sort and I got a Pad Thai. I didn't try hers, but I know she said the sauce was cloying and tasted like corn syrup. The Pad Thai was edible but far from the best Pad Thai I have ever had, but I was hungry and we had been in the car for 10+ hours.

Pros: vegan on the menu, inexpensive

Cons: nothing exciting

Return to Whitefish Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Naked Noodle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 780 times since Aug 2013.