First Review by Brynnad

Tasty Vegan Brunch - Edit

Mud House is a casual breakfast/lunch place on Cherokee Street. It has several vegan breakfast meals, including the vegan slinger, spicy scramble, and vegan breakfast burrito. I had the burrito, which was huge, and included scrambled tofu, potatoes, black beans, and poblano peppers. It was served with a side salad. I ordered Match chorizo with it, thinking it would come inside the burrito, but it was served on the side as a patty. It was fine, but unnecessary. My husband ordered the slinger, which came with scrambled tofu, black bean chili, potatoes, and toast. The place was quite crowded on a Saturday morning, and we were lucky to find a small table after ordering. It would probably be a bit difficult to show up with a group.
In terms of drinks, they have several pour-over coffee options. They also have tea and local kombucha. I will definitely be back for brunch at Mud House.

Pros: Tasty vegan options, Good Coffee

Cons: No boozy brunch drinks

should be 5 stars - Edit

I loved mudhouse before eliminating dairy and meat and their vegan options are incredible. I crave the breakfast burrito all day long! Their coffee is also some of the best in St Louis. I would give them 5 stars if Happy Cow allowed me to.

Pros: many vegan options, locally sourced ingredients

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Mud House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.