The Moody Baker

• Bakery Bakery
+44-1434-382003

Front Street, Alston, England, CA9 3SF

Artisan bakery co-operative. Makes several vegetarian pasties. Call ahead to pre-order vegan ones. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by llamapower

great bakrr - Edit

Great baker making local bread suitable for vegans. Have some cakes and Some meat products.

Pros: Julia was lovely

Lovely vegan pasties! - Edit

I had some really tasty vegan pasties here last year. I can't remember the exact flavours, but they were interesting & unusual (to me anyway, although I love most vegan pasties), and there were several vegan varieties, and I think there were other lacto-ovo-vegetarian baked goods. My friend who's also vegan & I just happened to be walking past when we noticed there were some vegetarian options in the window which weren't your usual cheese pasty etc., so we enquired and were really pleased to find out they could make vegan pasties. The vegan pasties were cooked to order - fortunately we had time to wait, but they said that you can call up to pre-order vegan ones.

Pros: Yummy vegan pasties available, More than one flavour, & not all spicy!, Staff were helpful

Cons: Vegan pasties have to be cooked to order, Not a vegetarian bakery

Return to Alston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Moody Baker closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.