The Mint

( 1 review )
608-519-5511

1810 State St, La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA, 54601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little restaurant with a grandma's cottage feel. Farm to table concept with small menu and willing to make a dish vegan. Healthier, European style cuisine. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by melabrams

Great Little Farm to Table restaurant with vegetarian options - Edit

This is a farm to table concept that changes its menu with whatever is in season. They always offer 4 entree choices and one is always vegetarian/vegan as well as vegetarian small plates/salads. My college age son and I went here and it was excellent. I highly recommend it but call ahead and find out what there vegetarian option is for the night. The night we were there it was vegetarian tamales 3 ways. One of them had seitan and they were super yummy. We also split a beet/arugula salad that had delicious red quinoa. I highly recommend this restaurant. If you are vegan inquire ahead of time if items are vegan or can be made vegan. You are in Americas Dairyland and cheese has a way of making it into many dishes.

Pros: fresh seasonal food that comes from farmers within, excellent cocktail and wine choices, they know how to treat vegetables

Cons: not all items vegan, do serve meat entrees too

Return to La Crosse Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Mint closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.