The Masala Box

+46-735466102

Claesgatan 8, Malmo, Sweden, 214 26

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant in a small mall with a food court. Has around 8 vegan curries including daal and jalfrezi, plus a plate with something of everything. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by falafelpunk

Delicious curry, great service! - Edit

We loved this place! So happy to find authentic curry in town. The servings were generous, and there are lots of great vegan options (including vegan naan!). I appreciate the separate vegan menu, plus the owner was lovely and said she can take requests and make any vegan curry we like.
The pakoras were also delicious and vegan. Highly recommend eating here for a casual meal, or getting takeaways too.

Pros: Authentic and tasty curry, Naan bread is vegan!, Good price and serving size

Friendliest staff - Edit

Probably the friendliest staff I've ever encountered. So sweet! I love them! Had 8 vegan options and also vegan naan bread. Felt very genuine overall and they knew what they were doing.

Even though the place was in a food court I found it quite cosy. Serving was regular sized and I recommend ordering a naan bread not only to fill up a bit more but also because it's delish. Had the off menu option of getting something of everything which I can always appreciate when going to a new place.

Return to Malmo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Masala Box closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.