The Marina Deli

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
+679-7761017

Shop 2, Port Denarau Marina, Denarau, Fiji

Health food shop. Stock includes vegan yogurt and sorbet, nut and crisp snacks, crackers, general pantry items of pasta, grains, sauces, fruit and veg. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:30pm.

1 Review

First Review by Hotfuzzy69

The closest you'll find to a health food shop! - Edit

I was amazed when I found this place in the lovely shopping area in Denarau! I had given up hope of any kind of health food shop, and when I found this I had to post it on Happy Cow to let others know! It's a great little shop with lots of little goodies in it, my biggest find was vegan Coyo coconut yoghurt in four flavours. They have pantry items of tofu, grains, seeds, pulses, cereals, pasta, sauces and fruit and veg. They also have vegan sorbet and organic juices from New Zealand. A lot of their produce is from there. They have naughty little snacks like chocolate and lots of varieties of crisps. It is an expensive shop as most of the food is imported but it's a great place to have over here!

Pros: A good range of healthier products, Has vegan yoghurt and tofu which I haven't seen

Cons: Expensive

Return to Denarau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Marina Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.