The Mandala

+91-9657898021

The Mandala Resort, Manderim, Goa, India, 403512

Salad bar and a health juice bar serving a wide variety of fresh and healthy concoctions. Has Wi-Fi. Previously named Blossom Natural Therapy Centre Restaurant. Vegan options.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic, Western, Juice bar

First Review by BananaBoots

Nicest Resort in Goa and pure veg./vegan - Edit

This Place is unbelievable. Lot's of art and quite places for the guests.
The kitchen is clean and the water, they use for cleaning, cooking and Ice is filtered.
Normally they offer 6-10 vegetarian meals and the half of it is vegan.
We stood here for a complete month and had no problems to stay vegan or raw to all daytimes.
The nice staff is always happy to fulfil your vegan changes.
The story was, that the vegan owner first tried to make a vegan Restaurant, but he changed later to vegetarian.

Pros: lots of Art and a quite ambient. nice staff and ve

Great place but not vegan - Edit

We ate here a couple of times recently on a trip to Goa, It is no longer the Blossom Natural Therapies Centre, and not a raw vegan cafe either, it is now just the Mandala Resort and restaurant. But I have to say it's an amazing looking place! The energy is magical and the setting it was in was really nice. But importantly, its not Vegan as listed and none of the staff know what Vegan means. And they serve Meat, so I'd call it a Veg friendly restaurant with good vegan options, like soy sausages and scrambled tofu for breakfast you just have to be very clear to them about what you don't want in your food. We were served meals with dairy and egg even after explaining that we didn't want them in the meals. So Language barrier was a little tough, but having said all that I still recommend this place, and Id go back there, such a beautiful restaurant in a tranquil setting, The listing just needs to be adjusted so there's no confusion.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 21, 2012

Pros: Beautiful setting, Great food, Friendly staff

Cons: Didnt know what Vegan meant, Serves Meat, Limited english

Best and Maybe only Raw cafe in Goa! - Edit

This has to be the best and maybe only Raw health food cafe in Goa. I felt very lucky to have stumbled across it. I was able to be 100% on the Raw diet during my stay in Mandrem because of this cafe and I felt amazingly healthy. Each day I enjoyed Raw Carrot Cake, Raw Ice cream, Raw humous, Raw Flax crackers, sprouts, Organic veggies, Raw chocolate deserts, healthy fresh fruit and veggie juices and plenty of other tasty raw treats. Everything is washed with a special water filter system also so I did not even come close to getting sick or have stomach issues at all while I was in India which is a rare thing!! So I am very grateful to this place. Also for sale at the cafe are natural parasite tinctures, Natural washing soaps, sometimes Wheatgrass, and other health conscious supplements and products. Prices are very reasonable also! Hope you enjoy it there as much as I did!!
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 05, 2011

Pros: Organic options, Good Price, excellent healthy living food

3 Responses

Ambrosia 09 May 2011 - This review is so inspiring! However, when I called up on this number 9657898021, at Blossom Cafe, I was informed that it has been closed down! It was closed down in April 2011, only last month. No body answers at the other number which is 9766275199. Sad!

BananaBoots 09 May 2011 - Nowhere stays open in Goa from April until November so you will have to wait till next season before they open up again towards the end of the year

Third Eye 21 Jan 2012 - They are open we ate there a couple of times during Jan 2012 read my review :)

Return to Goa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Mandala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.