First Review by Funvegfamily

beautiful - Edit

The service and communication was great. Need to send an email to the owner and she emails you everyday with what the daily meal is. When you confirm order they deliver the meal to your hotel. So convenient and The food was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend The Magic Mushroom to anyone who goes to Aruba.

Pros: delivered to your door, inexpensive , vegan

Wonderful! - Edit

I don't have much to ad to the previous review. Unfortunately I was only able to order a meal on my last day on Aruba and it was just great! I did have some email contact with the owner before this and she turned out to be an extremely friendly and helpful person, offering help especially when I got the flu on my second day in Aruba which was just bad luck. If I ever get back to Aruba I would like to have a daily dish from "The Magic Mushroom Kitchen"! But I also hope that some day they will run a nice big restaurant at the beach or so... am sure that would be really awesome, and the customers would love it!

Pros: great food, friendly and helpful people, good price

Cons: no dinner - only lunch delivery

Made our vacation easy and yummy! - Edit

Shanella runs a great restaurant! Each day on our vacation, she delivered a different dish (usually a main dish, a salad, a side, and a dessert or drink) to our hotel (for $10 for a large serving--including delivery). I think the restaurant is vegetarian, but she easily adapted everything to be vegan. Examples--asparagus paella, plantain soup with rice, salad with tempura, chickpea lasagna. Even our kids loved the food! We found her and contacted her through Facebook, but she also responds to email (she emailed us a menu each day) and the phone. Great place!!

Pros: Great food, Convenient, Friendly

Return to Oranjestad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Magic Mushroom Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3490 times since Jun 2012.