The Maclab Bistro

( 1 review )
403-762-6100

107 Tunnel Mountain Dr, Banff, Alberta, Canada, T1L 1H5

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bistro in Banff centre. Has vegan labelled including vegan cobb salad, maclab flax burger, a mezze platter, Asian stir fry wrap, and then a banana maple tiramisu trifle for dessert.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Fusion, Canadian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VeggieFromSpace

Brain Explosion Likely - Edit

So many vegan options that your brain may explode! They even have a vegan dessert option which is rare, sadly I was too full from my amazing main to have it- even though it was very hard to say no to VEGAN TIRAMISU. For my main I had a vegan mezze platter and it was freaking amazeballs- lol I know I'm sounding a bit crazy but I'm on a major happy food high after eating that whopper of a meal. Everything from the garlic tahini salad dressing to the stuffed vine leaves to the pita to the multiple dips and more this dish is just... !!! I would also like to note that I discovered this place through other means and was shocked it wasn't on happycow yet, I added it before visiting,as even if I didn't go here on my visit I could tell there would be a multitude of options from looking at the online menu- I mean there is more options for vegans here than in the vegetarian restauraunt in town! Like whhhhattt! Yh this is amazing, you have to visit!

Return to Banff Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Maclab Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.