The Living Root Cellar

Contact 909-798-4100

12 N 6th St, Redlands, California, USA, 92373

Opened in Nov 2013, this is a juice bar and cafe offering cold pressed juices and nutrient-rich smoothies along with a to-go case containing packaged, ready-to-eat foods like pate wrap and hemp bars. Its downstairs cafe is open for lunch. The menu includes daily specials, raw and cooked vegan food. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-3:00pm. Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by ilikeveganfood

Good Vegan food - Edit

Just passing by on our way home from Big Bear and we found this place on Happy Cow. Ordered the B.L.A.T. sandwich and the quinoa chili with the corn bread and they were very good. The ingredients in the sandwich felt fresh. We will definitely come back.

I love this place! They're smoothies are awesome, and I love the beet burger! They're tacos are good as well but they're a bit too spicy for me. I've taken friends here who aren't vegan and they love the smoothies and food here too!

Nice Place, Nice Employees, Good Food - Edit

I have been here only once, and ordered the beet burger. I was really impressed with it; I seriously love that burger! Would return and order again. Also tried one of their cold-pressed juices; which was okay... Just picked out the wrong flavor for my liking is all. I'm definitely trying the others later. Best of all, their employees are super friendly and sweet.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Not Enough Meal Selection, Expensive

No wow factor - Edit

Good place for a healthy original tasting smoothie. I was expecting a bit more however and the space was so tiny. 8$ for a smoothie eh, Ill stick to making them at home.
It was a humble experience although.

Updated from previous review on Monday February 01, 2016

Pros: Friendly staff, Tasteful

Cons: Expensive , Not many options, Tiny space

Best juice bar - Edit

The Living Root Cellar offers some of the best, fresh cold-pressed juices I've tasted. The Beet Box is one of my favorite blends - you can TASTE the nutrients in this amazing beverage! They also make the best smoothies ever concocted - beats jamba any day!

Pros: Juice made from local organic produce, Cold-pressed insures maximum nutrition, Owner-operated

Cons: Small seating area

Really Good Place to Eat For Everyone - Edit

Vegan, raw, organic! I always thought raw food had to taste gross, but after eating here, I am inspired to eat more raw food meals in my diet.

Pros: Food is great, Staff is helpful

Cons: Organic food costs more, but is worth it, Drinks are small

Return to Redlands Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Living Root Cellar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.