1 Review

First Review by jon active

Excellent Vegan Cookies in Hackney :) - Edit

I spotted the announcement of this temporary delight with a sense of sadness knowing in my heart that The Little Vegan Cookie company were unlikely to offer a sugar free cookie. But hey they have moved in to my area- however temporarily- so I decided to contact them and ask! If you don't ask you don't get!!
I called in today and the super friendly folk had made and saved some sample sugar free (SF) cookies for me!!! How dam cool is that? Sarah - their chief cookie chef - is concerned that her sugar free cookies need improvement. On the basis of that I can recommend all their cookies because the sugar free ones are already excellent. Some people like cookies crisp and crunchy but the best ones, like these ones, are gooey and chewy. But hey don't take my word for it. They are only here in Hackney for the month of September so come and try them for yourselves.
I wait with keen anticipation to see what the next batch of the SF cookies is like.
I have uploaded a couple of photos of the shop from a distance because it is easy to go past without noticing it.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-06

Pros: Great gooey cookies, Friendly animal friendly staff

Cons: Only open for the month of Sept 2017

Return to Cheshunt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Little Vegan Cookie Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.