The Little Crepe Lounge

Shop 5, 139 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe, Queensland, 4020

Serves meat, vegan options available. Crepe cafe with around 8 vegan options, half sweet and half savoury. Open Tue-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-3:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Western, European, Non-veg

First Review by Mike Munsie

Friendly owner, excellent crepes, vegan options - Edit

Small cafe tucked in an arcade. The owner operator was so accommodating, we arrived as they were closing but she asked what we were after and said she could whip it up. We got the Vegan Mexican savoury crepe, and the Banana Forerro Rocher sweet crepe. The owner made a fresh batch of vegan crepe batter in front of us and all the staff were totally lovely about staying back. There are some games like Jenga and Tic-tac-toe on the tables which was great for keeping my daughter occupied.
The crepes were delicious, I was really impressed with the texture of the crepes. The filling in the Mexican included vegan cheese and sour cream which was delicious, they also didn't skimp on the avocado! A delicious tasty savoury crepe. The Banana Rocher includes their own house-made vegan 'nutella' which is delicious. The menu has clearly labelled vegan sweet and savoury categories making it super easy to see all options and order.

Pros: clear vegan options

Cons: Not so filling, you might have to order 2

crepe cafe with extensive vego options - Edit

crepes are not something that I get to eat very often so I called into The Little Crepe Lounge in Redcliffe to try their vegan crepes ... the cafe is a family run cafe located in a small arcade the runs between Redcliffe Parade and Sutton Street ... there are heaps of vegetarian and vegan crepe options that should please most people ... I had a basic vegan crepe that was delicious and I had to remind myself that it was vegan ... the staff are very friendly and helpfull and will appreciate your feedback so they can improve the quality of their crepes

Return to Redcliffe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Little Crepe Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.