The Last Resort

207 High St, Swansea, Wales, SA11PE

Serves meat, vegan options available. This previously vegetarian pub added meat in 2018 but has some traditional vegan dishes. Also has all-vegan beer & wine. Open Tue-Thu 5:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-12:00am. Closed Sun, Mon.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

First Review by Alyson

not bad - Edit

Good for students perhaps. Seitan burger was not to my taste I couldn’t eat it. Fries were really good. Onion rings super greasy. Tofu popcorn nice. Toilets poor. Seating uncomfortable- stools and benches only. Venue very cold and toilets close to freezing.

Great vegan pub food - Edit

A great vegan find, with the menu about 98% vegan and a couple of dairy options. I loved my vegan mac'n'cheese, seasonal slaw, and the popcorn battered tofu - oh my!! So much greatness! Travelling on my own I was here earlish in the evening and didn't feel uncomfy even though it's a pub. Bartender and chef were both very friendly. I do prefer to eat from a plate though, but the serving dishes reflect the style of food so that's just my own quirk! Would definitely recommend. They are hoping more vegetarians and vegan will visit, although they don't say outside or on FB very clearly that it's vegan.

Pros: Vegan, Relaxed atmosphere, Reasonable prices

Cons: Not on plates

Return to Swansea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Last Resort closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.