The Lakeshore House

Contact 207-997-7069

9 Tenney Hill Rd, Monson, Maine, USA, 04464

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar, restaurant, and inn - a staple for Appalachian Trail thru hikers. Menu has a veggie burger (patty is vegan). There are also several starters, salads, and other items that can be made vegan. Will customize menu items to suit.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Alyannkar

Incredible owner and staff. - Edit

At the Lakeshore, it is clear that the staff brings you into their family, completely taking care of you in every way possibly. The Lakeshore House is in a small town right on the AT, complete with a small town regular community of customers. Everyone is friendly and that makes for an incredible environment.

The owner was my waitress the first and second time I was there. She pointed me towards the vegan options and she even told me that she, as a vegan, has her own vegan cheese and soy sausage that she would love to use to modify any item on the menu with. She was so incredible and basically let my sister and I create our own meal. The food was so delicious, we visited twice. I would definitely go again if I am ever in Monson again!

Return to Monson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Lakeshore House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 73 times since Jun 2016.