The Ladies Diner

Contact +49711-35840900

Alleenstraße 29, Esslingen, Germany, 73730

Serves meat, vegan options available. 1950s American diner motif with lots of pink and rock n roll references. Has a separate menu for vegans that includes a variety of vegan burgers and salads. Coffee is fair trade. Previously operated as Pink Ladies - 50s Diner. Note: The kitchen closes at 9:30pm, no take-away after that. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 11:30am-11:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by BrynnTrussell

Geat Diner in a pink, American style - Edit

The atmosphere at the Ladies is great! So many thinks are pink and there are great details in the decoration.

The burgers are very tasty! There is a good vegan choice and you can also get gluten free bread, if you want.

Pros: great choice, tasty, gluten-free bread available

Cons: no reservation possible, not near to the city center, in an industrial area

Fun Greasy American Food - Edit

Great vegan menu, with the same variety of "burger" on a regular burger menu. Meaning all the same with different toppings. The vegan patty was a big hit with my friend and I, I had a spicy Jalapeno burger and he had a classic. I had waffle fries, which I love and he had regular.. shockingly this was too much food for me. I think it was all the grease, but it was delicious.

I also managed to find space later for a brownie sundae with oreo and raspberry soy ice cream - it was wonderful. I'm craving another.

They offer lots of fun drinks too.

There is always a long line waiting and we only ate there after trying 3 times and finally going early (@ 6:00pm). People often show up dressed in '50's style teen garb, like poodle skirts and tight white Tee's.

Pros: Reminds me of the US, Dessert , Waffle fries

Cons: no reservations, kitchen closes at 9, you'll smell like the grill

Return to Esslingen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Ladies Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1294 times since Sep 2012.