The Kismet Cafe

Contact +639177991036

5022 P. Burgos St, Barangay Poblacion, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1210

California-style cafe and wellness supply store located at street level in Makati. Colorfully witty Ottoman-period-inspired wall murals and 1960's style decor plus Wi-Fi create an informal, relaxed atmosphere. Serves organic coffee, sandwiches with whole wheat bread--pressed, sealed, and toasted in a ''jaffle' press. Many organic ingredients used. Open Mon-Fri 6:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Western, Take-out

First Review by Esla777

Great breakfast spot! - Edit

Me and my boyfriend went here two days in a row for breakfast after realising there was no vegan options for me at the hotel where we were staying, and what a fantastic way to start our days in Manila! The cafe is cute and colourful and the food is great. They had 3 different flavours of pancakes when we were there, I tried the chocolate chip ones and the banana and peanut butter ones, I would recommend the later one. They also had jalapeño pancakes that I probably would have tried if we had another day in Manila (yes I like pancakes..). My boyfriend had the vegetarian ham and cheese sandwich both days since he enjoyed it so much. My vegan latte was to die for the first day, perfect froth and taste, but disappointed the next day when it was made by another person. Breakfast for two is about p700 (1x pancakes, 1x sandwich, 2x coffees). I definitely recommend this place!

The Kismet Cafe in Makati, Philippines - Edit

Great jaffle sandwiches (like the pressed and sealed' flying saucer' of when we were kids), friendly baristas, colorful happy decor, wall quotes and paintings. Nice friendly relaxed atmosphere.

Pros: Good variety of coffee, perfect brew, Great bread, delicious jaffle sandwiches, Original, cozy and cool atmosphere

Cons: I wish they'll serve rice or pasta dish!, Need to open branch in Mandaluyong, too!, Close too early!

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Kismet Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.