Kind Kitchen

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan
403-688-5365

Canmore area, Canmore, Alberta, Canada, T1W1E2

Delivery of plant-based vegan meals and desserts. See webpage for details.

First Review by MichelleH

Mac and Cheese Heaven - Edit

So my first test of the kind kitchen was actually courtesy of the Nutters in Canmore. It seems like they carry a few of the products in the freezer. I have spent years looking for the perfect vegan mac and cheese recipe and i believe that now i have found it. I don't know how they have done it but i suggest that everyone try this mac and cheese and soon as humanly possible. I have just placed my first order for delivery and cannot wait to try more vegan goodness.

Also i would suggest checking the freezer at nutters if you want to try one of the meals without committing to the minimum spend amount for the delivery.

Pros: Best vegan mac and cheese ever

Love the meals! - Edit

I have had two deliveries of various meals from The Kind Kitchen and I'm super happy. The meals are delicious and the portions are a great size. I've tried a bunch of different meals as well as cupcakes (sooo good) and muffins (I just ate 3... ssshhh don't tell). Super friendly and these meals have been a life saver the last couple weeks. Thanks!

Pros: Healthy and conscious meals, Reasonable prices , Delivery

Return to Canmore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kind Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.