The Kasbah

Contact 905-357-1000

6130 Dunn St, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, L2G2P1

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Has child and seniors menus with fewer vegan choices. Live music. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, International, Mediterranean, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by begoodjen

many delicious vegan options. - Edit

awesome service and amazing food. they have many vegan options, including a vegan pizza and several appetizers. we got the vegan combo for two and it came with hummus, baba ganoush, salad, pickles vegggies, eggplant cassserole and sarma (amazing), falafel, rice and potatoes. plenty of food and very delicious. staff was very knowledge on vegan food. away from the tourists attractions, but well worth it.

Pros: knowledgable staff, many vegan options.

Niagara trip - Edit

We've visited the restaurant on our short trip to the falls. The place was nice and quit and we were statisfied, me as much as my omnivore friends. Vegan options could have been more highlighted.

Satisfied - Edit

We went there on a Friday night. In a massive restaurant with outdoor sitting, there were only 5 occupied tables including us. Owner and waiting staff were friendly. I ordered Falafel and Baba Ghanoush meal, it was fresh and good. My children loved the dip. The portion was ok, didn't find it too big as mentioned by some reviews. Ordered kid's meal: pizza and penne alfredo. Both were too big for my 4 and 5 years old. Could have share. The restaurant was said to be the best Greek and Mediterranean food in year 2014 at Niagara Falls. It is around 1km from Marriott at the non-touristic street.

Pros: Food, Service

Cons: *

Great experience - Edit

Food was delicious. Vegan and vegetarian options clearly marked on the menu; staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about veg issues and was happy to make replacements where needed. A real breath of fresh air in a city with not many vegan options.

Pros: Several good vegan options; positive attitude towa

Cons: Not within walking distance of the Falls

Great food away from the tourist traps - Edit

Went there in the middle of the afternoon so it was very quiet. I think we ended up the only ones there for awhile. The Samosas and the lentil soup were excellent. The falafel roll up was humongous and great tasting. Well worth the 1/2 mile walk each way from our hotel.

Pros: Great vegan selections, Great taste although mild flavor, Great service

Pretty good - Edit

The Kasbah is a really nice and quiet location away from the tourist attractions. Ok, there are only a few vegan options but thats ok.
We went there around midday, 1 pm. It was almost empty. Therefore we were served quickly :)
My husband and I had the falafel, hummus and rice, served with pita bread. The staff was awesome and very vegan friendly. We were happy we found this little gem!

Pros: very friendly, pretty good

Cons: only a few vegan dishes

Excellent dinner - Edit

Nice restaurant away from the tourist attractions. I had a plate of falafel, hummus, babaganous, rice, gluten free pita bread and delicious garlic potatoes. And a salad to start with was included (garden or tabouleh). It was very good and the service was very friendly. (15 Canadian dollars).

Great Middle Eastern favors - Edit

Happy to have very good falafel, hummus and red lentil soup along with dairy free Lebanese pizza. Service was good as well.

Pros: Flavors, Vegan soups and apps

Cons: Few vegan entree options, Beer selection

So good - Edit

I have been here twice, and I ordered the same thing both times - hummus, baba ganoush and falafel. The portion is huge and the food is absolutely delicious! There are many vegan options on the menu and I am excited to try something new next time. The servers are vegan knowledgeable which is practically unheard of in Niagara Falls, and very nice.

The place is too big and there is not much in the way of atmosphere, although both times I went for lunch. Overall I would recommend for sure.

Pros: friendly knowledgeable service, amazing food, patio

Cons: too big

Return to Niagara Falls Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Kasbah closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1683 times since Mar 2015.