The Juicery

• Other Other
617-936-4010

66 Cross St, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 02113

A juice and smoothie bar also serves snacks. Uses some organic ingredients. Has vegan options.

First Review by graciepajonk

Acai bowls are legit - Edit

I first went to The Juicery up in New Hampshire and fell in love with their acai bowls. The acai bowls are humongous and so so good, and every time I'm in the area I crave them. Their smoothies are also good but I haven't tried much else, overall it's a must try if you're in the area.

Cons: No seating inside, but some benches outside to sit

Tasty Organic Juices! - Edit

I got this place on weekend mornings after my morning coffee. Love their organic super juices! No seating available, but I usually just grab something and take my juice to the park across the street. Horribly long wait on weekday mornings. Very understaffed. Employees seems flustered, frustrated and in a bad mood. The acai bowl was very sloppy looking and very caloric. They pile on granola and almond butter. Below is a picture of all the extra granola and almond butter that I had to remove. The acai bowl was not very tasty. For a better quality and tasting acai bowl go to Pressed in Beacon Hill. That place is amazing!!!

Return to Boston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Juicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.