The Juice Truck Cafe - Mount Pleasant

( 1 review )

Juice and smoothie cafe offering a small food menu. Everything is vegan except for bee pollen. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion

1 Review

First Review by vegan frog

Very fresh - Edit

The Juice Truck has an actual truck parked around Vancouver but this is the cafe, where you can get everything and sit down or do take out.
I tried a juice (they made it fresh on the spot, even though they had bottles for pick up) and bought salads and spring rolls to go. Everything was fresh and delicious. I tried the raw almond chocolate cup, and it was by far the best chocolate cup I have ever had. You could taste all the ingredients so sharply. In fact, I can't wait to get more. They have a very interesting menu of juices and smoothies and they sell adaptogenic herbs as well, which is great. Food is delicious and fresh and organic in as much as they can. Definitely worth going! Shame they use bee pollen in acai bowl, I don't think it is necessary, but you don't have to have it either. Easy to park. Good service. I thought everything was excellent!

Pros: Fresh and delicious, Helpful staff, Healthy options

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Juice Truck Cafe - Mount Pleasant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.