The Juice Lab 360

626-765-1371

277 W Green St, Pasadena, California, USA, 91105

Cold pressed juice shop also offering smoothies and grab n go sandwiches and salads. Uses honey. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Honey

First Review by VeganCookieLover

This Place Is Actually Vegan - Edit

I really love this place! Great juices and really fresh organic food! I LOVE their hot soups. ALWAYS delicious! I'm not a huge raw person, but nonetheless I have always enjoyed their raw selection. I really loved their chorizo tacos! It's so delicious =) A must try! Now the place isn't necessarily a romantic spot - although you can take the food outside and sit on the outside table under the beautiful large tree. The people are really friendly. Go try it out!

Pros: personable staff, super healthy, pre-made boxes available if you don't have time

Wonderful food and staff - Edit

I've been here a few times and have enjoyed the pozole, a Mexican hominy soup, which is hard to find at restaurants in popular Pasadena. The coconut chia pudding is cool, creamy and refreshing. I like that they have smaller sizes for smaller appetites. The staff has been kind and welcoming when I've stopped by.

Pros: plant-based, friendly service, quiet atmosphere

Cons: parking can be challenging

Return to Pasadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Juice Lab 360 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.