The Juice Box

863-606-8549

4295 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, Florida, USA, 33813

Serves meat, vegan options available. Open late-May 2015 a fresh juice bar offering mostly organic juices plus smoothies and a rotating menu of healthy food. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by thereallunchgirl

Mostly vegan but not quite - Edit

Menu is almost all vegan but they try to cater to all alternative diets so paleo options and stuff are here. Food is great. I can't decide which chickpea salad I like best they are all so good! My fav juice is the pico ohmyoh....it's reminiscent of salsa....but sweet. Most vegan options in all of Lakeland and probably the county.

Pros: quality of food , mostly organic

Cons: couldn't find any

This place makes Lakeland cooler. - Edit

This place makes being Vegan so much more awesome. The store is so inviting, and has descriptions of all juices/smoothies. I want to make it my goal to try them all! I am very impressed with the fresh organic flavor combinations. I can't wait to explore this shop again.

Pros: Vegan food and cool clothing in store.

pleasantly surprised by this little gem! - Edit

Great vegan friendly juice bar that also has a full menu. Hubs and I got 2 different vegan chickpea sandwiches (one seasoned with dill and the other curry) both delicious and a vegan fluffernutter sandwich for our daughter which was awesome! Also has local art and artesian offerings including homemade soap, roasted coffee, herbs and more. Definitely a place we would go to again and recommend to others.

we always stop by when in town - Edit

my husband and I live in the Jax area but when we're visiting down in Lakeland we ALWAYS stop by the Juice Box. The chickpea Wraps and Almond Brothers Smoothie (sub honey with Agave Nectar) are my go-to!! can't recommend this place enough!!

Pros: vegan options

Love the Juice Box! - Edit

The Juice box is honestly the only place in Lakeland where I feel like they "get" me and my diet. As far as I know, everything is organic and sustainably sourced. Their smoothies are delicious! My favorite is the Banana Cream Pie, but the carrot cake is a close second. Their bowls and toast options are also great!

Pros: Mostly vegan (100% non-dairy), Organic, Local

Cons: Still some meat

The Juice Box Rocks!! - Edit

Walked here last night from my hotel cuz I was craving some fresh juice. Had the Iron Man juice and it was super yummy!! I got a discount for bringing my own cup and an additional discount for joining their text club. They fresh squeeze your juice on demand. It has a lot of the beneficial fiber still in it or you can have it strained. I was pleasantly surprised to see most of their foods in the chiller were raw and vegan. They even had fresh produce, oils, snacks, and merchandise. I found one of my favorite vegan candy bars (Jokerz) there to top it off! The staff were super friendly and helpful.

Pros: Value, Varieties, Great Atmosphere

Cons: Had a couple dead chicken items

Return to Lakeland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Juice Box closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.