The Joint Pizzeria and Deli

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build your own pizza using 25+ veggie toppings including vegan basil pesto, vegan sun-dried tomato pesto, soy-mozza (includes casein), Yves brand meats, and their own brand of vegan cheese, plus a wide array of vegetables. Crust options include organic whole wheat, and gluten-free rice crust. Menu clearly indicates vegetarian and vegan options.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganYUMYUM

NO vegan options - Edit

After seeing that they are vegan friendly, decided to check it out. Asked the counter person which vegan options they had and he replied, "how vegan?" ummm "vegan-vegan"...he said that nothing was since the dough has egg. Just because they have Daiya and some fake meat product does not a vegan option make! Said counter person was also rude so no thanks!

Great vegan pizza! - Edit

We were very happy to find a pizza place that catered to a vegan diet while staying in the area on an extended weekend vacation. It was so good, we had dinner here both nights! We built our own pizza, piling it with delicious options (3 kinds of olives!) and although Daiya cheese isn't my favorite, it's nice that they have it. Friendly staff that helped us decide what goodies to load up on the pie, and both the regular sauce and the vegan pesto were very good.

Pros: great pizza

Always a favorite - Edit

This place has always been a favorite of mine even before I was vegan. Since going vegan, it's so much better and incredibly keeps getting better!

Not only can you order a great fresh vegan pizza but they also always have vegan slices available. Also available are yummy vegan treats like a really good vegan brownie or cookie.

Pros: lots of vegan options, excellent pizza

Vegan pizza slices the size of your head! - Edit

I'm not kidding. We ordered a ginormo sized pizza. It was huge I ate a piece and a half and thats very rare for me. I usually eat a whole pizza. Worth the wait. Vegan dessert options pretty awesome too!

Pros: Huge pizza, Vegan desserts, Great topping choices

Cons: No airconditioning, A bit of a wait, No parking

Great vegan pizza! - Edit

We ordered a vegan pizza with ham and were thoroughly pleased! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable. There are also a few other veg options available and vegan desserts too! Worth a visit.

Pros: Delicious, Comfortable, Friendly

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Joint Pizzeria and Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1338 times since Aug 2011.