The Jerk House

831-316-7575

2525 Soquel Dr, Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95065

Serves meat, vegan options available. Jamaican grill. Vegans could get the coconut curry vegetable, coconut veggie stir fry, and the traditional patty plate as well as a few salads. The kid's menu has a vegan option. Confirmed open, July 2016. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm. Closed Monday.

Category: Beer/Wine, Caribbean, Jamaican, Non-veg

First Review by ernini

Amazing food! - Edit

Our family decided to check this place out for a late dinner Friday night. There were a fair amount of people, but we got a table and our food came pretty quickly. Everything tasted great, and came the way we ordered it. Our son ordered the Jerk Burger off the regular menu, and the sauce was too spicy for him. The staff immediately replaced it with a kid's burger, and were great about it. I'm vegan, so finding places my family can eat together where we are all happy is hard. This is one of those places. We all left satisfied and my kids want to go back already.

Pros: Very good food, Friendly staff, Variety of options

Delicious! - Edit

It's kind of expensive but the food is really good and filling. The chefs know what they're doing and the environment is friendly.

Pros: Tastes great, Outdoor seating, Friendly service

Cons: Pricey, Not a lot of vegan options

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Jerk House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.