The Italian House

Serves meat, vegan options available. Operated by an Italian from Rome, this is a pizza and pasta house with a separate menu for vegetarians; vegan items labelled. Tucked away and off the main road in a quiet area. Open Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by lrjs

Disappointing - Edit

This was a really disappointing experience. Went here as had read that there was a whole dairy free section. That was true, but I think I would've had a better experience going elsewhere and just asking for a cheese-less pizza. The service was insanely slow and then my pizza came about 15 minutes after my fellow deer's. When we asked why there was such a delay, they explained that my pizza was 'broken'. When it came, tasty though the base might have been, it had very few vegetables on it (I'd ordered the cheese-less vegetariana) and was basically smothered in tomato soup. Totally pointless pizza. Should've just had tomato soup with crusty bread. Will not be going back and would definitely not recommend. Also really expensive both by local standards and for what you get, no matter where it is.

Pros: Vegan options, Nice pizza base

Cons: Veeeeery slow service, Mean on the toppings, Expensive

Pizza in Cambodia - Edit

The pizza I had, Pomodoro Vegetariana, was from the dairy free section of the menu. The pizza was delicious! Expensive by Cambodian standards but not compared to home. It was a large pizza, 8 slices, 40cm in diameter for $8 USD.

Return to Phnom Penh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Italian House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.