The Inn at Spences Bridge

Contact 250-458-2311

Merritt Highway Ste 8 (at Hwy 1/near Ashcroft), Spences Bridge, British Columbia, Canada,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly veg but has added many meat dishes to its menu with a few vegetarian choices. Note that the baked goods contain egg and/or dairy.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by bcveeg

Worth The Stop - Edit

The Inn at Spences Bridge was such a treat to stop at for lunch this Spring that I'm passing it on to all my non-vegetarian friends that make the arduous trip to the Lower Mainland. I had the best Borscht soup that I've ever tasted and my husband had the Mushroom Barley. Both came with delicious homemade bread. The dining room is small and intimate with a view of an osprey nest (which was active when we were there in April). The owners Ray & Lynne are in their 5th year of running the hotel (with "12 recently renovated and uniquely decorated guest rooms"), restaurant/bakery and have never regreted serving vegetarian fare only. The menu is varied from soups, samosas, veggie burgers, quiches, lasagne, ravioli, burritos, stir-fries to a curry feast. For a relaxed, no-fuss, laid-back meal, check out the Inn.

Pros: Excellent food, Varied menu, Welcoming staff

Cons: No signage from highway

Return to Spences Bridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Inn at Spences Bridge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 387 times since Aug 2007.