The Inn at Spences Bridge

250-458-2311

Merritt Highway Ste 8 (at Hwy 1/near Ashcroft), Spences Bridge, British Columbia, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly veg but has added many meat dishes to its menu with a few vegetarian choices. Note that the baked goods contain egg and/or dairy.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by bcveeg

Worth The Stop - Edit

The Inn at Spences Bridge was such a treat to stop at for lunch this Spring that I'm passing it on to all my non-vegetarian friends that make the arduous trip to the Lower Mainland. I had the best Borscht soup that I've ever tasted and my husband had the Mushroom Barley. Both came with delicious homemade bread. The dining room is small and intimate with a view of an osprey nest (which was active when we were there in April). The owners Ray & Lynne are in their 5th year of running the hotel (with "12 recently renovated and uniquely decorated guest rooms"), restaurant/bakery and have never regreted serving vegetarian fare only. The menu is varied from soups, samosas, veggie burgers, quiches, lasagne, ravioli, burritos, stir-fries to a curry feast. For a relaxed, no-fuss, laid-back meal, check out the Inn.

Pros: Excellent food, Varied menu, Welcoming staff

Cons: No signage from highway

Return to Spences Bridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Inn at Spences Bridge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.