The Hummus Factory

954-927-3225

2790 Stirling Rd (at I-95), Hollywood, Florida, USA, 33020

Vegetarian organic restaurant focusing on hummus. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-3:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Kosher

First Review by daroff

Sadly disappointed hummus lover - Edit

So the hummus itself, though not amazing, was pretty ok. However, the pita bread we got was cold, the tahini and the salads were both lacking in flavor, and the service was terrible. The girl at the counter was rushing us to make a decision and acted like we were bothering her by asking questions about the options... Mind you there were no other customers behind us. To top it off there were 4 of us dining and we only received 2 pita breads with our food. We still had a ton of hummus left over after splitting 2 pitas so we asked for more pitas. We waited a while, nothing. We asked again and waited a while longer. Nothing still. We asked yet again. Only after asking a fourth time did they finally give us one extra pita bread. When we said we would like more than just the one pita, the guy, in the most passive-aggressive tone, said "how many do you want like 10 pitas?!" As though they were doing us some huge favor by giving us the one in the first place.
We paid over $55 for the food, so not exactly cheap.
Might also be worth mentioning that both my husband and I felt sick to our stomachs the rest of the day. Maybe just a coincidence but I will not be going there again.

Cons: expensive, poor customer service

SO GOOD - Edit

The hummus is like none other, so creamy and delicious. It’s a little on the pricey side but I would go back again.

The woman there was really nice when i told her it was my first visit and gave me a free topping and the woman at the cash register gave me a free piece of extra pita.

So many vegan options (pretty much everything) and such a unique concept. Can’t wait to go back 👌🏼

Pros: Delicious, Unique, Dine in or take out

Cons: Pricey

Delicious Hummus! - Edit

Great hummus with all sorts of options - broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, chickpeas, etc. Falafel was excellent too - as were the fries.

Vegetarian - but very vegan-friendly.

Pros: good pricing, delicious, lots of vegan options

Return to Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Hummus Factory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.