The Hub 7

Jumeirah lake Towers, Cluster M, Icon Tower 1, Lake Level, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Serves meat, vegan options available. Acts as a hub for 7 kitchens, 7 chefs, and 7 cuisines under one roof. Of these it offers 2 specialized vegan menus: Japanese and Filipino. Vegan bubble teas available. Holds vegan live teppanyaki and vegan sushi making classes. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-12:00am. Last order 11:30pm.

Categories: International, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nogodsjustwriters

I would have given this 5 stars but Happy Cow wouldn’t let me!!! - Edit

Awesome and 100% worth a try, I really don’t think you will regret it. This restaurant does 2 Vegan Menus, a Japanese and a Filipino, we didn’t order from the Filipino one as we didn’t know what to expect lol! From the Japanese we ordered cucumber avocado sushi, vegetable rolls, tofu bites and the veg yakisoba... alll of which were delicious!! The waiters and waitresses were all really lovely and welcoming, and the chef even make out to ask if we had enjoyed our meal, he was extremely friendly which was really nice. All in all this was a lovely meal and I would recommend it to anyone ☺️

Pros: non

Cons: special vegan menu , lovely staff, tasty food

Vegan menu launch - Edit

Popped down to Hub 7 recently to try out their new vegan menu. It's the idea of one of the restaurant owner's daughters, who is very passionate about it.
Tried the tofu bites, which weren't bad, but not a killer dish. Also tried the Mario Rolls - great dish. Vegan Katsu Curry was also very nice as was the only dish I tried from the Filipino menu, the Potato "Steak".
Overall, I liked it. Portions are very big here and prices are extremely reasonable. The extensive Bubble Tea menu is a nice addition.

Pros: Big portions, Cheap

Cons: Lacks atmosphere, Has a fish tank

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Hub 7 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.