CLOSED: The Hidden Olive

+44-1752657070

Unit 1, Pinnacle Quay, Plymouth, England, PL4 0BJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant and coffee shop located in Plymouth’s Pinnacle Quay, Sutton Harbour. Informal setting offering both casual and fine dining menus. Wi-Fi available for all customers. Sep 2017 reported new vegan and vegetarian options have been added to the menu. Confirmed closed, Mar 2018.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Fay84Vegan

Beautiful setting, delicious food and great service! - Edit

I always pop back here when I’m in Plymouth! I can’t give 5 stars as that’s only an option for fully veggie/vegan restaurants but The Hidden Olive is somewhere I’d highly recommend anytime of the day. The coffee is delicious and if you’re a gin fan, you will be in heaven. Service is always friendly and food is always tasty!

delicious lunch - Edit

We happened upon the Hidden Olive by chance and were thrilled to have a good choice of vegan options that were really really tasty. We shared a lovely pizza with choice of toppings and mozzarella cheese, roasted veg (including chickpeas), a lovely salad and rosemary roast spuds. Good quality food ;)

I would have given 5 Stars if Happy Cow allowed it. - Edit

I pre booked for my Mums Birthday Lunch, we are both Vegan but I am also Gluten Free

It appears as if The Hidden Olive hasn't been open long, it was a little unorganised but it didn't detract from the over experience.

They offer Vegan Cashew Cheese with their Cheese Board, Burgers & Pizza. They also offer Gluten Free Crackers, Bread & Pizza Bases.

The Food was presented beautifully & it tasted Great! (See Photos)

We would definitely return !!

Pros: Many Vegan Options , Many Gluten Free Options , Friendly Staff & VERY Cute Dog / All Dogs Welcome

Cons: Had to walk on cobbles in heels to get from the ca

Return to Plymouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Hidden Olive closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.