The Herb Box

( 1 review )
480-289-6180

20707 N Pima Rd Unit 140 (at DC Ranch Mall), Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85255

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nice atmosphere in upscale area. Menu is mostly meat stuff but does includes a few vegetarian dishes and a "vegan nosh board." Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Tigra220

Ok... - Edit

I ordered the Crispy Brussels Sprouts Chips, Crisp Fried Edamame, and the Kale, Corn, & Sweet Onion Pakora appetizer dishes. They sound amazing, but fell short in the flavor and wow factors.

The Brussels Sprouts Chips are just that... Chips. So if you're wanting or expecting a roasted Brussels Sprouts dish, you'll be disappointed. The vegan aioli sauce that came with it was good, but the dish was too greasy for me. I guess I just prefer a full crispy sprout.

The Crisp Fried Edamame dish was pretty tasty. It had a good amount of salt, but they weren't crispy, as the name suggests.

I was particularly excited about the Kale, Corn, and Sweet Onion Pakora dish. The flavor was pretty good, but it was missing something. I think with a different sauce it'd be a better dish.

I do wish they had more vegan main entree options.

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Herb Box closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.