The Healthy Grocer

• Health Store
Contact 717-737-5123

3800 Trindle Rd, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, USA, 17011

Health food market with a deli and juice bar. Well-stocked grocery section featuring bulk, refrigerated food, grab and go food, natural cleaning and household products, and personal care products. Not all veg.

First Review by francesj

Great little place - Edit

Healthy Grocer is pretty well stocked as health food stores go. They are also happy to order special products for you. They have lots of great vegan products. I love their peanut sauce, their maple pecan muffins, and their eggless salad wraps. I've never been there while the made-to-order bar was open but the menu looks great.

Good find - Edit

This place has a nice selection of prepared foods and groceries, as well as anything else you could possibly need. I was thankful forit when staying in Harrisburg for a couple nights.

Pros: prepared foods, good selection, convienent

GREAT PLACE FOR VEGAN!! - Edit

I was driving through Harrisburg and wasn't expecting much from this tiny grocery store. Much to my surprise they had a ton of options for myself, a vegan and my friend who's gluten free. Check it out!

Return to Camp Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Healthy Grocer closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1017 times since Mar 2009.