First Review by DanimalPanda

Great find, lovely staff and food - Edit

Lovely find of vegan cheese sandwich on oat bread and cakes just off the Main Street in Varna, Bulgaria. Friendly staff, lovely courtyard and great fresh food.

Lovely - Edit

Lovely staff and place with a nice terrace. Part cafe and part shop, both with lovely products. Cakes are great, pretty dense and without skimping on ingredients. Little expensive by local standards in Varna but not by london standards (where I am from!) And totally worth the price

Pros: chilled out vibe, warm staff, great cake

STOCK UP FOR TRAVELS! - Edit

I found this place by chance, as I googled bio shops Varna and nothing turned up. They have so many herbs, spices, drinks, and it is mostly organic.

This place is perfect for the traveler trying to maintain a conscious life. Their prices are very fair. I feel most bio shops I have found throughout Europe really take advantage of the niche market - but Hatori place is the real deal! This is what people over the world need in every town - to educate people on the benefits of organic sustenance.

They have herbs, spices, grains, whole veggies, tofu, veg milk, tea, and a wide selection of hygiene products, vitamins, and books! Also they are well connected to mindful living organizations and events throughout Bulgaria - so hang out and ask them some questions!

Also there is a cafe and bakery with the healthiest bread I've had in a long time, what does Hatori not have?! They have everything!

Big thanks to LILA!!! I really came to enjoy Varna exponentially more because of the healthy grub I found here! THANKS FOR THE PEANUT BUTTER!!!! I really felt the love at this place and want to live in Bulgaria!

Return to Varna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Hatori Place Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1959 times.