The Grid

Contact 480-621-8088

525 S Gilbert Rd A-7, Mesa, Arizona, USA, 85204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Barcade and gamer lounge. Menu has marked vegan appetizers and dipping sauces: hot wings and vegan pulled pork. Reported using separate fryer for meat. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Wed 5:00pm-12:00am, Thu-Sun 4:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Megandewar15

Neat place with potential - Edit

Our family went in today for lunch after seeing the menu online. We were disappointed to learn the guy who makes the food other than the fried appetizers comes in... "in the evenings" so we didn't gave a definite time when would be good to come in. But we snacked on the steak fries, tater tots, spring rolls, potstickers, and fried zucchini. All were typical, the fried zucchini chips were beer battered so we liked those a lot. Really wanted to try that vegan pulled pork and vegan wings though. Next time!

The overall atmosphere was interesting being a gamer bar. Some of the games weren't working like rock band, so that was frustrating. But given it's a newer place, I'm interested to see what they do with it!

Pros: Free games, Vegan options, Bar

Cons: Full menu not always available, Atmosphere kind of confusing , About 25% of games we tried didn't work

vegan bar food, craft beer & arcade games! - Edit

I'm so happy I found this place tonight! We need more places like this in Mesa. They have vegan items marked on the menu. We ordered the veggie pot stickers & vegan wings with steak fries. Both portions were very large & tasty. I'm not sure if our order was messed up or if that's just how they serve the wings but they didn't have sauce on them. It was like it had the sauce in the batter? Also, the menu has vegan ranch listed but it doesn't come with that either just fyi. Not really a complaint but something we noticed. We just threw some Frank's on them when we got home and they were awesome! Sadly we ordered our food to go so we didn't get to hang out. We will for sure be back to actually enjoy the food, bar & games!

Return to Mesa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Grid closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.