The Green Table

• ( 54 reviews )

3390 Tampa Rd, Palm Harbor, Florida, USA, 34684

Casual restaurant serving breakfast and lunch foods. Menu changed to being fully vegan in 2020. Offers dishes like whole wheat pancakes, buckwheat waffles with berries and banana, philly cheesesteak sandwich, and schwarma pita. Uses products like just egg, impossible meat, beyond meat, and vegan cheese. Est. since the 2007s formerly as Consciousness-Blossoms. Open Tue-Fri 12:00pm-6:00pm, Sat 11:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Gluten-free, Breakfast

First Review by Marilynn

VeggieMegan

Points +247

22 Nov 2021

Deserves more than 5 stars

This spot exceeded our expectations!

From the moment we walked in, Nikki (owner) was so friendly & inviting. The place was busy, but they made space for us. She explained the menu to us & it was hard to decide what to order -- everything sounded so good!

Our table had the following : the Holiday Milkshake and Butter beer milkshakes (divine!), The Cuban Sandwich (delicious!), The party melt, the cheese steak and some of the soup! I loved that the fries were crispy crunchy, but not greasy! We tried the fried pickles which were good, but not like a regular fried pickle. The mustard sauce to dip them in was wonderful!

You can really tell they out their hearts into making this place great. We cannot wait to come back when we are in Florida next time!

Purbear

Points +24

24 Oct 2021

Favorite Vegan Place

Food is always amazing here. Definitely our go-to spot.

Pros: Amazing Food, Indoor and outdoor seating, Not expensive

Donvfisher

Points +140

10 Oct 2021

Vegan Cuban!

Small diner, good food.

Updated from previous review on 2019-11-24

Pros: Great food! Nice people!

Cons: Not everything is vegan., Update: apparently now vegan!

itsbabyj

Points +16

29 Jul 2021

Amazing

One of the best vegan burgers out there! ❀️

DevinMorales

Points +19

24 Jul 2021

Great food

Ordered apple cinnamon pancakes, large portion and delicious

Friendly staff

bnelansky

Points +102

02 Jul 2021

All Vegan lunch spot

I love this place! I come here for lunch a lot. They make my favorite non vegan items taste so good!

I love their Gyro (the owner is from tarpon), it is the real thing, it’s blew my mind that it was vegan when I tried it.

The Buffalo Chik-Un is also a favorite - I would skip the Mayo, their ranch is amazing as well!

I also am in love with the Mack stack, their take on a Big Mac and it is SO GOOD.

The milkshakes are great as well. I get the vanilla with Oreos.

Their coleslaw is delicious. I can’t get enough of it.

Pros: Everything is vegan, Realistic vegan meat items

Cons: Inconsistent at times, Service can be slow at times

DrScottHarrington

Points +27

08 Jan 2021

Vegan comfort food with lots of healthy options

The green table offers a relaxed atmosphere with a broad menu selection and a mix of comfort and healthy options. I really enjoyed it.

Pros: A good variety of quality options, Healthy and comfort options

Cons: Small location, so often packed , Only 2-3 outdoor tables

Lorrine

Points +68

28 Dec 2020

Great little place

What an awesome lunch!!!!! Everything is totally VEGAN! I had "The Tank" which is an impossible burger w/cheese,LT, onion ring, tamari mayo, bbq sauce on pretzel bun. Absolutely fantastic! Messy but so worth it! Would give an 11 on a scale from 1 to 10. Husband had philly cheese. He loved it. Now on to testing the desserts.

Pros: Whole menu is vegan

Cons: Little pricey but worth it

debbiesmall

Points +1493

15 Nov 2020

All Vegan

All Vegan. Lots of β€œfast food β€œ type meals they have a faux Big Mac & a Faux Whopper. If that’s what you like, you’ll love it. Pancakes πŸ₯ž were delicious.

Today, we were with a Vegan group from MeetUp we’d called well ahead. They said they don’t take reservations. They did know we were coming. After we stood outside in the parking lot for 30 minutes, we were seated outside at 2 separate tables. We were 12 in all. Many in the group felt unwelcome by the reception we were given.

Calories not listed on menu & server nor owner/ manager knew what calories of anything are when asked.

Previous owner was consciousness blossoms and in my opinion that restaurant was much much better.

Pros: All vegan!, Clean

Cons: Unwelcoming , Calories are a mystery , No WiFi at all - a dead zone

jillhiggins

Points +445

20 Sep 2020

Incredible service

Great food. Great service. Tofu scramble is outstanding. The milkshakes are dreamy.

Spyrolights5

Points +76

08 Jun 2020

Incredible!

Super cute cafe in Palm Harbor with amazing food. The Shawarma was extremely flavorful and the milkshakes are delicious as well. Good prices are not and compared to other vegan / veggie places and the portions are nice.

Pros: Lots of vegan and vegetarian options, Delicious, Large portions

JosephWolfgram

Points +26

06 Mar 2020

The. Best. Food. Period.

Everything that Chef Nicky cooks up is amazing!! I eat here every chance that I get, which is often. πŸ™‚

Never had anything bad here. The Tank burger is my go-to favorite but the specials are always great too.

You will not be disappointed. πŸ˜‹πŸ₯°

Pros: All vegan, Amazing burgers, sandwiches and soups!!, Friendly, friendly, friendly!!!

Cons: Not open all hours - check before you go!

AllOne

Points +118

16 Jan 2020

Wonderful food and exceptional service

Made a late lunch visit, and was greeted by all the staff members. They were very friendly and accommodating with my order. The menu is extensive, with a wide variety of palate pleasing options. I ordered the vegan gyro and devoured it in 2 minutes flat. Sauce all over the place, but it was heavenly! I’m already thinking about when I can return and what to try next! Very enjoyable experience. Might have to get there a bit earlier next time because they’d run out of desserts!

steph8174

Points +26

Herbivore
08 Jan 2020

Hidden Gem

I love that my biggest "problem" with this charming restaurant was-- having too many delicious options to choose from! That NEVER happens for a veg place! In the end, the Reuben with tempeh won the choice battle for me. A-MAZING! BUT-- if you go with someone willing to share, you get to try TWO different things! So-- I also had the vegan gyro... meat eaters wouldn't know the difference! It was fresh, tender seitan and absolutley delicious. Definitely going back... I have many more delectable dishes to try!

Pros: Plenty of vegan/veg options, Reasonably priced

holdfast2012

Points +657

26 Oct 2019

Wow!

The vegan gyro brought tears to my eyes because of how legit it tasted, thank you!

Pros: Great choices, Good atmosphere

aradad

Points +64

26 Oct 2019

Great Breakfast

This was a great find. The breakfast scramble and the Jack stacks were awesome. They also have a large sandwich selection. They are a vegetarian place with a very large vegan menu.

Queenvictoria

Points +94

20 Oct 2019

The best Vegan Restraunt Ever

The best hidden little vegan restaurant .
A must to go.Food and staff just wonderful
Big selection of different foods .
Had there Sunday brunch tofu scramble it was so tasty and i had a fresh jam forget name to add on my wheat toast
She made it fresh.
Can’t wait to visit again
❀️❀️
Victoria

Pros: Lots of vegan option Best breakfast ever, Food is excellent freshly made,Sunday brunch, Went back 2 times and bake goods were so good

ajtaylor91

Points +23

Vegetarian
19 Oct 2019

The Tank

The food did not fall short of amazing everything was great

Pros: Cozy and quaint , Friendly staff and a great very helpful

Mannie_bogi

Points +116

03 Oct 2019

Amazing food and cosy atmosphere

I have literally stopped counting how many times I have now eaten at the green table restaurant! It also doesn’t help that I only live 5 minutes away from it. But the food there is most definitely first class! I have yet to eat anything I didn’t love! I have tried the pancakes, every sandwich on the menu and every burger they offer. They have yet to disappoint me . The food is always fresh and hot and plentiful. The combination of spices they use never makes the food taste bland . If you haven’t tried this place yet ... what are you waiting for ?

Pros: So many yummy flavors or burgers, Very tasteful , Great location

Cons: N/A, N/A, N/A

HarleyPope

Points +38

01 Oct 2019

Place is incredible!!!

Everything is delicious, from the sandwiches to the slaw, to the soups, you just can’t go wrong here. Non vegan friends and family members love it also.

Pros: Lot of options, Nice atmosphere , Very clean

Cons: It isn’t bigger

VeggieMama1

Points +45

19 Jul 2019

Real Vegan Choices!

Awesome place with a friendly staff and great vegan choices. They have several different burger combos and multiple spices seitan sandwiches. I chose the Seitan Gyro and could not have been happier! My first vegan gyro and I have been vegan for four years! I've also tried the Moroccan Tomato Peanut Soup on another visit and it is a treat! What a gem!

Pros: Real vegan comfort food

Divinelightlove

Points +24

12 Jul 2019

One of the best

I love The Green Table! The Mackstack is my favorite and I recommend it to everyone! Great vegan options

Pros: Mack Stack , Waitresses, Owners

Cons: Only thing , Is that , It’s 45 mins away πŸ™ƒ

PixieMel

Points +745

19 Jun 2019

Not to be missed!

My family was on vacation in Florida and we stopped at The Green Table back to back days and left happy both times. We tried the hummus wrap, Beyond burger, philly, and Cuban sandwich during our visits. All sandwiches (and wrap) come with coleslaw, which is delicious! I ordered extra on our 2nd visit.

The air fried fries (super yummy) cost extra. Check out their Wednesday BOGO deal. We got the BOGO Cuban and the 4 of us went crazy over it. Super flavorful and satisfying. It. Was. Perfect. The seitan they use is made in house and it's top notch.

Their fruit infused black tea is good. Milkshakes are made with local vegan ice cream and taste great. The servers are friendly and happy to answer any questions so if you're new to vegan food, don't feel shy here.

Pros: Adorable restaurant , Delicious food, Meal specials

Cons: A little pricy, Only open for lunch

scarletsoul

Points +74

06 May 2019

Delicious!

I'm visiting here and I was so happy to be near this place. It was delicious, clean and the staff was friendly and quick. We sat outside, they had shaded outside eating. The staff is knowledgeable.

The seitan was perfectly seasoned and sliced thin. And I could easily answer that dessert islands question with the gyro I had!

My boyfriend is not vegan and said it was the best he ever had, so it's a good place to bring non-vegan friends and relatives.

Updated from previous review on 2019-05-05

Pros: Yummy, Quick, Friendly

Cons: Watch out for cheese in some things, Watch out for eggs in some things

PaulPerry

Points +49

Vegetarian
26 Apr 2019

Best Vegan American food in the county

This place is amazing !!!! We had the best vegan philly cheese steak sandwiches and potatoe salad here it’s an awesome family ran local healthy business . We just moved from California and this place clowns the places where we moved from 🀘🏽πŸ”₯πŸ€˜πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―

RafikYezli

01 Feb 2019

Huge compliment! Thank you.

darklighthouse

Points +20

23 Mar 2019

Too good to be true. It did not disappoint!

I can honestly say that this is the best vegan/vegetarian restaurant that my wife and I have eaten in. We were in Florida for Spring Training and ate there as often as we could (nearly everyday). We met the owner several times and had wonderful conversations. What a great person she and her staff are. I wish she had a restaurant where we live. This is a place were stores are told and memories made. I hope to be back again.

Pros: Selection, Taste, Quality

Cons: Little known location but worth the travel

A.Potter

Points +104

22 Mar 2019

Great Vegan Options in an otherwise pretty vegan-barren area

I visit my in-laws in Palm Harbor every year and discovered Consciousness Blossoms a few years back. This year it was now The Green Table, and it is a welcome improvement. CB was good, but this place has a more updated, clean look with some great menu additions to what vegans like myself are looking for. They have legit vegan sammie's (house made seitan!), milkshakes and more. Wish i could eat here every day when visiting. Keep up the good work, see you next year!

Return to Palm Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.