First Review by Third Eye

The vegan lady who runs this is so sweet and her baking is delicious - a really nice treat given that vegan sweets are so hard to come by in India. We called her up a bit confused about how it works and explained that we were only in the area for a couple of days. We asked if she could just do a selection of cupcakes and biscuits. She asked what flavours we liked and the next morning she travelled 2 hours to deliver them in person to our hotel! We feasted on vanilla, chocolate, and lemon poppyseed cupcakes, and spiced vanilla, peanut butter, chunky choc, and roasted almond cookies. All delicious. We also tried her savoury croissants - yes they're vegan too!

Pros: delicious, excellent service, personalised

Cons: you have to order in advance

Great Service and Food! - Edit

My partner and I recently visited Mumbai, and we saw this listing on Happy Cow so thought we'd check it out. The food was great, all completely vegan, we ordered Cupcakes and biscuits and they were yum, also have to mention that the girl running the Green Stove is very friendly and great to deal with, I recommend it to any vegan or vegetarian visiting Mumbai :)

Pros: Great food, Value for money, Great service

Return to Mumbai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Stove closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 893 times since Jul 2010.