First Review by LucidDreams

Awesome Christmas Buffet - Edit

Great food, great atmosphere and great service! We were a party of 3 and hadn't booked a table but the staff were very friendly and accommodated us nicely. The food was seriously delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Liseberg!

Fabulous experience! - Edit

The food was absolutely delicious! We were three in our party - a vegan (myself), vegetarian, and an omnivore, and we could not stop raving about how delicious, fresh, flavourful the food was. This is always especially nice when you have an omnivore in the group and can not stop saying how yummy (and she was doing the yummy dance) the food is! Definitely will go back there, even if I'm not going to the amusement park ;)

Pros: Fresh Food, Flavourful Food , Friendly Staff

Cons: Location - inside Liseberg Amusement Park

Best Christmas smörgåsbord ever!!! - Edit

This is my best choice of christmas all you can eat buffet (julbord), which is very common in sweden. The food is fresh, tasty and has a good variety. Also coffe and dessert is included. Price is low but you have to pay the entrance fee of about 100 SEK.

Pros: great food, atmosphere, price

Cons: entrance fee

Cozy all-you-can-eat buffet - Edit

I visited this cozy place in summer, and even with high expectations I wasn't disappointed! There is so much to choose from, more than you can eat. I only made it half way through the buffet before I was completely stuffed. The amount of food you get for the price is amazing.
The food is varied with tons of options from different kitchens. The atmosphere is cozy with plants on the wall and lots of windows and cute lamps. The family next to us has brought their children and they really seemed to enjoy it as well.

Pros: good value, delicious

Cons: location inside Liseberg

Pleasantly surprised - Edit

The buffet had at least 20 options to choose from and most were quite tasty. As Liseberg is a quite expensive place we had expected to pay more than 150 SEK for an unlimited buffet. The beer we ordered with the meal was about half the price of the meal. Everything is vegan although the staff are open about the fact that the food is prepared in a non-vegan kitchen.

Pros: unlimited all vegan buffet, not as expensive as one would expect

Cons: food prepared in non vegan kitchen, expensive beer

Best in town! - Edit

Currently the best place in Gothenburg, if not in Sweden, with a fabulous buffé where EVERYTHING is vegan although with plenty of chioces highly suitable for non-vegans alike. A bit pricey, especially if you factor in entrance to the amusement park, but well worth it!

Pros: Great food, Nice staff, Nice indoor or outdoor seating

Cons: Price

You will be rolling out :D - Edit

This restaurant has an amazing buffet with a wide selection. We our plates full with tzay, veggie nuggets, fresh sallads, soy meatballs etc etc etc :D They have two deserts as well that are not included in the buffet. We had strawberries with soy ice cream and whipped soy cream. Unexpected to find such a great veggie place inside an amusement park.

Pros: great selection of food, Nice staff, Nice place

Cons: a bit expensive

Return to Gothenburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Room closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.