CLOSED: The Green Room Bistro

717-422-5574

36 W High St (at S Hanover St), Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA, 17013

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mostly organic restaurant and juice bar. Uses many local ingredients. Small, simply decorated. Free Wi-Fi. Menu includes many vegan and gluten-free choices. REPORTED SHUT DOWN in 2012, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by Seakist

Pure Class - Edit

We have been to The Green Room Bistro multiple times and treated like a valued guest no matter how long our absence. The menu is well marked with all that can be made vegan, the restaurant is decorated in a very pleasing way, the chefs are spot on with the food and the staff is top notch. Locally sourced foods make thus one of central PA's best bets for "green" dining. Truly a Noteworthy Pennsyltucky Veggie award mention.

Pros: stellar staff , clear vegan modifications, creative locally sourced menu

I LOVE THE GREEN ROOM! - Edit

Last week was my second time there. It's my favorite restaurant when I go to Pennsylvania. The staff is super friend and the food is always excellent! They have homemade kombucha that is absolutely amazing. And last week I had the best dessert of my life -- a mango/coconut chia pudding!

Pros: Excellent Food, Excellent Service, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Wish they were open more hours

Return to Carlisle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Green Room Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.