The Green Pepper

• Veg-friendly
Contact 610-709-8899

2880 Center Valley Pkwy Unit 602 (at Promenade Shops), Center Valley, Pennsylvania, USA, 18034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast casual Mexican food. Offers a vegan or vegetarian option in the burrito, taco, quesadilla, nachos, and salad using tofu, meatless ground beef, vegan sour cream, and vegan cheese.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by vegan4ever

Stay Away! - Edit

We should have taken the hint when this place was dead on a Saturday afternoon. The food was so bad it was a struggle to get even halfway through. The ingredients were not fresh and had us wondering if we'd get food poisoning. The rice, beans, and tortilla of the burrito were indistinguishable in taste and texture and the chips we more like carb flakes. Even the folks who ordered after us returned their food demanding a refund.

Please don't make the same mistake we did.

From our aching bellies to yours,

Steph & D

Pros: None

Cons: Awful!

Horrible Food - Edit

I thought maybe we were just there at a bad time but several friends have reported issues with their food. When we went, half the rice in the burrito was hard and the tofu seemed uncooked. My husbands food wasn't properly prepared either and it was just awful. There are far better burrito places in the area. I'd suggest you go the extra distance to Cali Burrito. You won't regret it.

Pros: Vegan Options

Cons: Food is horrible

very tasty mexican - Edit

Ate here last night before a movie and loved every bit of it. The decor is nice very warm and inviting. I was a little puzzled with the touch screen ordering at first but it proved to be super easy and quick I think I only waited a few minutes. I was elated to see meatless ground as one of the vegan options! I make this at home all the time but have never seen it out. It made a delicious burrito. My partner had a tofu quesadilla that was out of this world. The portions are huge the price is reasonable. I will defiantly be back!

Pros: Vegan options, Great food, across the street from the movies

Cons: only one in the valley

VEGAN BURRITOS!!! - Edit

This place is INCREDIBLE!!! They have Vegan options for everything on the Menu! Burritos, Tacos, Quesadillas, Nachos, Salads & Bowls! They use Daiya Cheese & Tofutti Sour Cream! Its about time someone takes more Vegan options to the Lehigh Valley!!!

Pros: Great Food, Options, Huge Burritos

Cons: Not Open 24 Hours

Return to Center Valley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Pepper closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1567 times since Mar 2012.