The Green Moustache - Lorimer Rd

604-962-3727

122-4340 Lorimer Rd, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, V0N1B4

Juice and food bar opened since 2013. Serves organic juice, smoothies, and raw food -- all vegan since Feb 2017; gluten-free except for the breakfast grain oatmeal bowl. Has raw cakes. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by jessloring

AAAAMAZING - Edit

ok so i was not so pumped on going here, my gf really wanted to so i said SURE haha. Once i got there, and ordered and ate..... I WANT TO GO BACK FOREVER. check out my full review here!! http://www.freshfinishmedia.com/vegan-restaurants-whistler/

Pros: atmosphere, food, drink

Cons: selections, portion size

Great lunch spot - Edit

Vegan cafe connected to a vegan clothing and household goods store. Great range of foods, all absolutely delicious. Massive portion. All the sauces are particularly lovely.

Pros: Big portion sizes, Take out available , Locally and organic ingredients

Cons: Not open after 3pm, Slightly further out at the end of the Village str

Vegan Bliss at Whistler - Edit

This cafe and attached shop is small but friendly and the communal eating area makes chatting to others easy. I visited Whistler on a day trip from Vancouver and was pleasantly surprised when I happy cow the area to find this listing.

The soup of the day met all my requirements - GF/soy free and vegan. As did much of their food menu. In fact with the exception of honey everything was vegan and heaps of raw/gluten free menu options.

I had the soup and a raw dessert. Both were tasty and considering this is the only vegan cafe in the village I would def return

Pros: Vegan, Home Cooked Food , Reasonable Prices

Loved it - Edit

We loved budha bowl and wrap.Sauce was filled with flavor and complimented wrap and bowl so well. Food was fresh and staff was friendly. I was worried that my daughter would not like the wrap or sauce but she loved it. We were so happy to find this place.

Pros: fresh food, wonderful flavor , good service

Cons: nothing hot

nice find for vegan food - Edit

I was happy to find this place. Almost entirely vegan it is a welcome place with tasty, healthy and well presented food. Casual cafe environment with a little shop attached to it. I had the Buddha Bowl and Cheesecake

Pros: healthy options, nice staff that can answer questions

Healthy option in whistler - Edit

Great place in whistler. All amazing. Superfood salad with quinoa and hummus was perfect. Cheesecake nice to finish with !

Healthy and Yummy! - Edit

Great juice and smoothie options and the buddha bowl and superfood salad are delicious. They have a limited menu but everything I tried was both tasty and filling. Staff was very friendly, too!
Updated from previous review on Saturday April 19, 2014

Pros: Healthy options, Yummy!

Return to Whistler Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Moustache - Lorimer Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.