The Green Market Berlin

• Farmers-market Farmer's Market
  • Vegan

Funkhaus Berlin, Nalepastr. 18, Berlin, Germany, 12459

Hosts a vegan lifestyle market every 3 months on weekends from 12-10pm. Live music and dance, kids' workshops, fashion and beauty, talks, cooking shows, and street food vendors. Indoor and outdoor locations. See its Facebook for the latest updates. Previously in Reinbeckhallen.

First Review by endofcity

More than a market! - Edit

This vegan paradise is every 3 months and from my experience, it gathers some of the best vegan independent traders from Berlin and beyond. From scrumptious soul food to healthy juices, I literally can't move I eat so much - yes those donuts are bloody good.

But that's not all, there's vegan fashion, beauty products, live music and for families there's also a 'kids club' with a play area and other kid DIY stuff. I saw on Facebook that this Autumn the GMB will also be screening a must see doc, 'Cowspiracy'. A film about the impacts of animal agriculture to the environment. A nice touch!

The Green Market is made with love by vegans but not just for vegans, in fact I always bring my carnivore friends and they are always pleasantly surprised not just by the food but by the warm and welcoming atmosphere.

Located now in the arty and cool neighborhood, Neükolln (my personal fav hood). It's nestled within a stunning looking warehouse at an old beer factory and is both indoor and outdoor (mainly food trucks). 2 euro entrance is fair enough, kids can enter free and dogs are allowed. Bravo!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-09

Well organised and fun market - Edit

It's so refreshing an all vegan market has emerged in Berlin. The Green Market brings together food stalls, market stalls and the vegan community in a nice environment.

I think I've been about 4 times and each time I've had a fun and relaxing time. Kids and dogs are welcome. There's also live music and cookery demos. It's also not super commercial, which is one of the things I really like about it.

I really like how it brings together a great variety of food, including raw and treats like the tasty vegan donuts.

I'd highly recommend the Green Market to vegans, those curious about veganism or anybody who wants to enjoy a chilled market vibe.

One last thing, make sure you go on an empty stomach!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-07

Pros: good variety of stalls, well organised , totally vegan

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Market Berlin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.