The Green Leaf Thai Cuisine

7756 Greenleaf Ave, Whittier, California, USA, 90602

Serves meat, vegan options available. Another Thai food restaurant where you could get tofu and vegetable dishes, such as orange tofu, salad roll, eggplant & basil, noodles and fried rice (say no egg), among others. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TinaCheong

Great fresh food! - Edit

The food here is the best thai in the area. Lots of options for vegans. Everything was fresh and seemed to be prepared with care and attention to detail. Warning! If you can't handle much spice, do not go above their medium level. Anything higher is for spice experts only.

Pros: Lots of vegan options They know that vegan means n

Food is great! service can be better - Edit

I came here for lunch and noticed that the menu had nice selection of Thai dishes. I loved how they added the option of vegetables / tofu for us non meat eaters. I ordered the yellow curry with tofu and it was extremely flavorful. Although I asked for mild it was more of a medium spicy to me, or maybe I’m just too sensitive to spicy flavors. The only reason why I’m docking 1 Star is because I felt that the service was sort of lacking. One of the servers wasn’t too happy to serve us and that made the whole dining experience a little awkward. Maybe it was just her off day but still... 😕. Overall I’d still come back to try their other dishes.

Pros: great presentation on all their dishes, lots of flavor, vegetarian friendly

Cons: service

Return to Whittier Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Leaf Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.