The Green Leaf Grill

540-949-4416

415 W Main St (at Wayne Ave), Waynesboro, Virginia, USA, 22980

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian menu, vegan choices for most items, many gluten-free also. Very open to accommodating vegans and vegetarians. Try the gluten-free, vegan, nut-free chocolate cake. Free Wi-Fi. Live music on weekends. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by cygnussix

The curry is excellent - Edit

Been here just a couple times, but have found the staff friendly and helpful. Very comfortable restaurant too. Love the curry. A good choice when out with non-vegans.

Update: If the restaurant isn't busy they will close the kitchen early and simply say "sorry". Very disappointing, knocking off a star.

high quality veggie options - Edit

We were very happy with our meals here. I had a coconut curry with tofu and it was one of the best I have ever had. we also had the portabello mushroom with artichokes and parsnip puree. yummy. the service was fantastic and the restaurant was cozy in an historic building downtown. we drove 50 minutes to get there a difference it was worth it.

Return to Waynesboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Leaf Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.