The Green HeART Cafe

Contact 07723-491249

18 Tower Rd, Newquay, England, TR7 1LR

A 100% vegan/vegetarian restaurant serves whole and organic food and drink in an artistic hub, a meeting place, a holistic health center and educational platform. Located a few minutes from Fistral Beach. Contemporary, conceptual and comfortable. Opened July 2015. Times are subject to change, so please call.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic

First Review by Changiboy

Amazing food - Edit

Absolutely love to have breakfast here on my day off. The food is always amazing and imaginative, and served with a smile. Can't wait to return!!

Pros: Dairy free options, Great service with a smile, Amazing food

Cons: Some more outdoor seating would be nice

Beautiful cafe in Newquay - Edit

Delicious coffee, extremely tasty food, and friendly staff. There's a lovely feel to the place. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. Easily as good as our favourite vegetarian/vegan places at home, and more affordable. We'll definitely return.

Pros: Quality of food, Friendliness of staff, Affordability

A friendly veggie cafe - Edit

There are a few places with vegan offerings in Newquay, but this relatively new cafe is really friendly, affordable, and offers tasty and filling food with a variety of options. I had a nice full vegan breakfast, and a delicious cupcake (the dessert options look varied and tempting). I also enjoyed meeting the resident cat! If I find myself in town again, I'll definitely be back to this cafe.

Pros: Affordable, Friendly and relaxed atmosphere , Good variety of vegan options

Great place to eat! - Edit

A must for everyone!! A lovely cafe with a variety of vegan options, we were spoilt for choice as the chef had created an extensive menu from her experiences from home and abroad, from juices to vegan cream teas and Sri Lankan curry. There were a lot of dessert options resulting in us taking some home to supply us for the following days. The interior was nicely decorated which complimented the great service. Highly recommended.

a welcome addition to Newquay - Edit

I visit Newquay several times per year and sadly two of my favourite cafes with loads of vegan options have closed. Luckily this place has recently opened and doesn't disappoint. The cafe has been really nicely decorated and has loads of art books to flick through. The food was varied and delicious and the vegan cream tea was amazing. The service was fantastic. I'd highly recommend a visit.

Return to Newquay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green HeART Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1786 times since Jul 2015.