First Review by andi_vert

Nice little organic shop with attached resto - Edit

I went to the shop and resto. I liked the shop because it had a lot of organic/whole foods type of things. They have some groceries but also granola, nondairy milk, soap, tea, chocolate, etc.

The resto (not vegan- it serves meat and cheese) was ok. My meal (chilaquiles) was cold despite likely just been stir-fried. The menu was a nice mix of Mexican and fusion cuisine.

Lovely Cafe and Shop - Edit

This cafe is in Condesa a really nice area to wonder around and look at the traditional architecture. The cafe has indoor and outdoor seating and is simple but cute!!

I had breakfast on a Sunday morning in this cafe and was really impressed. They have a good choice of veggie food and vegan from the menu. I had the vegan tofu dish which was yummy. The staff are really polite and helpful but don't speak any English which was fun!!

The shop is really good too and you can pick up food, drinks, toiletries, make up and stationary.

It is all organic and there are many Mexican/ South American products.

I really enjoyed it and would return.

Pros: Pretty, Friendly, Organic

Cons: No English

Nice place. - Edit

The food wasn't excelent, at least not what I got, but they're very accommodating and it isn't too pricey.
I didn't have the chance to enter the store, but I know they have many local and national products (organic !).

Pros: vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: tiny section for non-smokers

Return to Mexico City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Green Corner - Colonia Condesa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3569 times since Aug 2007.