International
Delivery
Take-out
Fusion
Portuguese

Plant-based restaurant serving Portuguese and international cuisines, desserts, and cocktails. This branch est. 2019. Open Mon-Sun 12:00-23:00.

Venue map for The Green Affair - Chiado
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by TalKlinger

Jentea

Points +151

21 Feb 2024

Lovely

I loved the food. I would recommend the curry.

TofuLeah

Points +345

13 Feb 2024

Average

Taste: ⭐️⭐️- Not amazing, the menu is interesting and there are many options. I went with the steak with peppercorn sauce. Which was disappointing, bland, slightly over cooked on both main and starters. It comes out very fast, so it indicates that the food is batch made.
Price: ⭐️⭐️ - Quality of food does not reflect the price, the drinks are also overpriced. Steak was €12.50 and cocktails range from €8 -€12.
Atmosphere: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️- Nice Staff, we’ll decorated. Gives off a more fine dining, atmosphere but the food does not reflect this.

Pros: 100% Vegan , Lots of Menu choices

Cons: Average Food

Korfi

Points +409

12 Feb 2024

Gyoza were amazing

I had lunch for 12 euros, which was a good price.
The gyoza up front were amazing, expecially the miso mayo. Sadly there were just two of them.
Than I had the seitan ribs, which were good, the fries however weren't crispy at all.

CoralieLEriger

Points +48

08 Feb 2024

Très belle découverte!

La nourriture était excellente; j’ai mangé le tofu style poisson sur purée de pommes de terre. C’est différent de comment je prépare mon tofu à la maison.
Par contre, le service était quasi inexistant. On nous a dit de choisir notre table et personne n’est venu nous voir. Il faut scanner un code barre sur la table et commander en ligne sur le site (et payer directement sur le site) comme un fast food. Nous avons eu des problèmes avec le site et c’était difficile d’avoir quelqu’un qui pourrait venir nous voir.

Pros: Bonne nourriture , Beau restaurant

Cons: Aucun service , Pas très chaleureux

scottlovesanimals

Points +247

02 Feb 2024

Solid cool spot

We looked at making a reservation and nothing was available so we tried to walk in. Almost the entire place was empty, so definitely just try to show up. It filled later, but never more than half full. The croquettes were forgettable, the flaky pumpkin and boneless lagareio were both good if unspectacular. A perfectly nice time in a cool spot.

drrivkatzman

Points +116

05 Jan 2024

Below average

*I had a pick-up order I consumed at my hotel, which may have affected my experience"

My order was:

Folhado de Abóbora — way too sweet, zero saltiness very bland, really weird and disappointing experience, also the idea itself is ok, and cheese and mushrooms indise were not that bad.

Fries — a wet ball of fried sticked together.

Haja o Couvert — pita was so-so, garlic and herbs' sauce was ok, olive tapenade — bland.

MelodyDmd

Points +436

04 Jan 2024

Loved the food and the interior design

I ate several times there, and I have a few favs. The "bife" and the tofu are great, the mango smoothie is amazing and some desserts too. They have 3 different seating areas.

Pros: Tasty food, Fast service, Interior patio

Cons: Middle seating area feels too crowded

AK24

Points +192

31 Dec 2023

Great vegan options

A great place to try with lots of options. The servers are knowledgeable and attentive.

Kaya&Brad

Points +1484

30 Dec 2023

Some bleddy place.

Best food in Lisboa I’ve had. The ribs were carnage!!!
Desserts were stunning

Pros: All available food , Desserts

emkoi

Points +1368

04 Dec 2023

Some good stuff

I tried the tacos and the tofu fish on mashed potatoes. The tacos were good but nothing too special and maybe a little dry. They also didn’t have any fresh coriander as stated on the menu. The tofu fish was really good though, just a little too salty towards the end. Overall I still quite enjoyed this place for a quick dinner! It was convenient for me.

TannaB.Barthel

Points +136

23 Nov 2023

Super

Ein wunderschöner Laden, super freundliche Bedienungen, sehr höflich und offen. Das Essen war so lecker, wir hatten 5 Gerichte und jedes war ein Traum und toll zubereitet.
Eine absolute Empfehlung.

Pros: Super nett, Sehr lecker , Tolle Auswahl

rav4000

Points +106

19 Nov 2023

A safe option, but nothing too spectacular

A bit too pricy for food this mid. Curry was basic and kinda flavorless, the crispy dough with mushrooms and pumpkin was like bad bad.
“Cauliflower wings” had nothing to do with wings, it’s just basic fried cauliflower.
Take Couvert - their best starter probably, delicious!
Everything’s very pleasing on the visual side tho, very nicely served.
Desserts were nice too (drunk pear was yum, the peanut butter mousse too)

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-18

gasser02

Points +34

19 Nov 2023

Ric

I am visiting Lisbon and found The Green Affair for dinner. To start, I had the Vegeteble Soup. It was sweet, flavorful, and delicious. I had the Sea Inspired Tofu with mashed potatoes and sprouts as a main course. It was flavorful and unique for me. I enjoyed it! For dessert I had the Pear with a wine reduction glaze. It was not too sweet and it was light. The atmosphere and service was excellent. In my opinion, some of the best Vegan food I’ve had in a sit down restaurant. I highly recommend it.

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-19

Pros: The Food, The service , The Atmosphere

RuiSousa

Points +90

15 Nov 2023

Ótima comida

Boa comida no local com bom ambiente. Recomendo.

daham.vegan

Points +1249

05 Nov 2023

Great vegan varities

We went here for dinner & really enjoyed the different options available. The place is fully vegan which makes choice quite easy (:
The spinach croquettes were super nice as well as the main dishes. It was overall nice but not especially good or extraordinary.

philselavy

Points +149

24 Oct 2023

fantastic vegan restaurant

i had a sea-inspired tofu dish - and it was excellent! the dishes look and taste great, good produce. they also serve burgers and things like seitan ribs- too bad i couldn’t taste it all. the
deserts looked mouthwatering

arthurgrava

Points +24

22 Oct 2023

Amazing place

The food is delicious! As the restaurant is vegan, there are a lot of options! Haven’t tried any dessert, but will try it in another opportunity. The staff is also very friendly!

Lasi

Points +374

19 Oct 2023

Special Treats

Great meals for fair prices. We had the soup, risotto and cauliflower and all were very good dishes. The mushrooms might be a bit too intense, paying for fancied tap water is unnecessary, and the service was at our table not as prompt as with others, but those did not overly impact our good experience. Ordering and paying by phone worked for us, had to allow tracking the location in the browser (for whatever reason).

Kyliewood

Points +894

14 Oct 2023

Best vegan food in Lisbon

Food was delicious, well seasoned, well presented, really really enjoyed our meal. Glad we went for a walk to find it. The Green Sangria is wild, you must try it 💚

GFArruda

Points +105

06 Oct 2023

Excelente

Muito boa comida, bebidas, atendimento e ambiente.
Recomendo muito !
Encontramos por acaso e já é nosso Queridinho em Lisboa.

KerenAsaf

Points +23

04 Oct 2023

Great variety of nice dishes

Lots of vegan and healthy options of dishes. Not cheap but not very expensive. Pleasantly decorated. The food arrived quickly even though the place was full.

elessar-ch

Points +20

03 Oct 2023

No spice

Most of what we ordered was very bland. We had the Linguine al Pesto and the seitan spare ribs with coleslaw and fries and it was all bland, lacking salt and other spices. E.g. for the ribs I thought a more savory smoky sauce would be better (and more sauce in general) and the coleslaw had no taste at all.
Only the cauliflower wings we had as an appetizer were quite good.
The online menu was confusing, a hassle and had little information, especially about the wine. But we ordered offline.

Pros: Lots of Options, Cauliflower wings

Cons: Tasteless, No spice, Bad online menu

LRS13

Points +255

01 Oct 2023

Vegan delight!

Excellent choices. Very good variety. Healthy and fresh food. The cauliflower steak was fantastic, as was the pesto. The cauliflower wings were a nice treat. Will definitely return!

Pros: Atmosphere was nice, Food was delicious , Extensive menu

lmfisher

Points +48

26 Sep 2023

Very nice vegan restaurant

Nice variety of offerings. Nice vibe as well.

Pros: Loads of choices on paper menu, Nice ambiance

Cons: Hard to order with QR code so ask for staff

HannahPowell

Points +54

19 Sep 2023

Food was amazing

I like that we ordered off the phone, but this didn't show a description for the wine, staff were friendly and helpful. Food options were great

Pros: Good value for money , Food tastes amazing

tomaszdiesel

Points +62

18 Sep 2023

meh?

we just had cake and coffee. first of all, ordering online was a bit annoying. it didn't work properly and nobody told us that we should order online. The cake itsself was good but pricey and super sweet. The coffee unfortunately wasn't good - the matcha latte was kind of horrible.

Pros: pretty place, friendly staff, many options on the menu

hannah.wrf

Points +247

17 Sep 2023

Gute Auswahl, hohe Qualität

Das Essen und die Auswahl sind hier wirklich gut, jedoch ist das Bestell- und Bezahlsystem vom eigenen Datenvolumen abhängig.

Pros: Auswahl, Preis

Cons: Bestellsystem