The Great Y'all - Food Truck

512-902-0707

701 E 53rd St, Austin, Texas, USA, 78751

Food truck selling Asian style bar food and snacks. On the menu are items like spicy jackfruit rolled in scallion pancakes, bao steamed buns, cashew rangoon, samosa wonton, plus rotating specials like wonton soup and stir fry. Check its webpage for location changes and schedule updates. Open Wed-Sun 6:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Fusion

First Review by stillstate

Delicious food, cool people - Edit

My wife and I love going to The Great Y'all! The food is really yummy and I am able to get a variety of gluten free vegan options. They seem to have something new every time we visit which is really nice as we like to try new flavors and get ideas for cooking at home (which we aren't very good at!). The cool thing about this place is the people. They don't simply take our order, make our food and call it out but actually get to know us and build relationships with us. They greet us by name every time we go which makes us feel like we're part of the Austin vegan community.

I highly recommend this food truck to everyone and while you're visiting them at Possum Park, check out Bistro Vonish and Zucchini Kill as well! Go with empty stomachs.

Pros: Cool vegan people, Creative dishes, Gluten free options

Yummy - Edit

Give it a try. Also the Full Circle Bar is nearby and has alcohol for you.

Pros: Good food, Good vegan food, Good vegan food from a locally owned business

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Great Y'all - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.