The Great British Cupcakery

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bake house & parlour down on Newcastle-upon-Tyne's Quayside. Offers a huge selection of cakes and tray bakes, which regularly includes vegan options. Offers vegetarian breakfasts and sandwiches, with a vegan sandwich option. Could book in advance for vegetarian and vegan afternoon teas. Accepts orders for vegan cakes. Open Mon-Fri 9:30am-5:00pm, Sat 9:30am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, British, Non-veg

First Review by MelissaHenderson

Not happy. - Edit

Specifically went here because it said it had vegan cake options, however when I arrived I was told they didn't have any. The server did not apologise, or offer to try and find me a different option (even ask if I would have liked a drink instead), and simply asked the person next to me what they wanted. Do not advertise that you serve vegan cake if there's not going to be at least one option, and certainly do not be rude to customers.

Return to Newcastle Upon Tyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Great British Cupcakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.